|Home | Contact |
En Español | In English
• Immigration Court cases: Asylum, Withholding of Removal, Deportation Defense, Cancellation of Removal, and Appeals, etc.
• Immigrant Visa Petitions: Family Petitions, Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visas, Lawful Permanent Residence, Special Immigrant Visas, Change of Status, Visa Extensions.
• Other Immigration Matters: Self-Petitions (Domestic Violence), Consular Visas, NACARA, Special Immigrant Juvenile Petitions, TPS.
• Representation before the Superior Court: including Custody, Adoption, Child Support, Divorce, Annulments, Municipal court (traffic violations), Real Estate Closings, Power of Attorney; Translations, Notarizations, etc.
• Social Services
We can assist you in obtaining health, education and housing benefits available in your area, and help you to find services that provide food, clothing, furnishings, and shelter.
• Education and Citizenship Preparation
Our ESL school has a trained educator and materials for all levels. We also provide Naturalization classes for citizenship.
A professional counselor who assists persons in recovering from the effects of domestic violence, torture and PTSD. *Appointment needed.
Casa de Esperanza
213 West Union Avenue (Rt. 28) | Bound Brook, NJ 08805 | (732) 748-1111
Sitemap En español English
Copyright © 2012 - 2017 All rights reserved. Casa de Esperanza